Well, I am beginning this blog as a way to share with all of you the wonderful goings on of my life. Now that I am home from my mission I have the ability to share with you more readily the events of my life. Don't worry my life isn't all that exciting but these are moments I can never get back, so here I am recording the event that have transpired. I will start by sharing some fun stories and pictures from my first few months here at BYU then hopefully i'll be caught up and keep you posted about my fun and exciting life.
I love you all so much and am really grateful for all the love and support you each give me. I pray for you always and hope that all is well in your life
love, love, love,
Marsella
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.