Tuesday, November 16, 2010

BYU Football!!

Game Day! Go Cougars!!
Jeff, Me, Karlyn
Me, Karlyn, Ryan, Friend
The first game of the season was just a little intense.  Karlyn my roommate and I went with a friend of her's from California Ryan and his friend (right).  We were also joined by our good fiend Jeff (left). We played Washington it was a great game and we actually won.  However that winning streak was short lived. After the game Karlyn, me, Ryan and his friend all walked to Cafe Rio-- and I had my first experience with this wonderful place.  I most admit it was pretty darn good!   We lost 3 games in a row after that, one of which was a home game but then... something amazing happened... we had our homecoming game, and we won!  What an amazing game, it was close but the Cougars pulled through.  We have now won every home game since and the most recent away game.  This Saturday is the final home game of the season, its sure to be a great game... we are coming in with a 3 game winning streak and our boys are on fire!! Go Cougars! 
The pictures attached are of the few games I've taken pictures at!  Enjoy and don't forget to cheer on our Cougars this Saturday evening. 
We Won!!

Kara, and Curtis
 The games have been fun no matter who attends, there are several games that I've gone to with Cam, and Curtis, and Kara, and Tessa, and several of the people from my ward.  What a great group.  I love football, I have forgotten the great fun I used to have watching football!  Even when we loose it is still super fun to go cheer on our team!

The Cougar Song
Me, Jocelyn, Kara

Brigham Young University

By Clyde D. Sandgren
Rise all loyal cougars and hurl your challenge to the foe.
You will fight, day or night, rain or snow.
Loyal, strong, and true
Wear the white and blue.
While we sing, get set to spring.
Come on Cougars it's up to you. Oh!
 CHORUS:
Jocelyn, and Cam
Rise and shout, the Cougars are out
along the trail to fame and glory.
Rise and shout, our cheers will ring out
As you unfold your vict'ry story.
On you go to vanquish the foe for Alma Mater's sons and daughters.
As we join in song, in praise of you, our faith is strong.
We'll raise our colors high in the blue
And cheer our Cougars of BYU. 
Rah-rah- rah, rah, rah
Rah-rah-rah, rah, rah    GOOOOOOO COUGARS!



The second game was an away game and my roommates and I decided to have a football party.  We actually couldn't watch the BYU game so we watched the USC game and they adopted me as a Southern Californian for the day.  We had Rootbeer and chips and yelled and had a good old time.  It was funny especially because none of the guys in the ward were watching the game that day... but the girls in my apartment were having a full on Football party!  Oh it was entertaining to say the least!  I love my Roommates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.